We are Dafont Online is working in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We provide only free licensed fonts that we get from our users and designers. (“DMCA”). We only provide you free licensed fonts, and there are many more free fonts that we get from our visitors and designers. Our team tries their best to exclude any trademark fonts they find.
If you ever think and have suitable evidence that the font we provide is copyrighted and the font was not allowed to download free or the font we provide is not free for personal use. Please contact us immediately and give us the proof with full details.
Our team will review and remove it as soon as possible. Since it requires research and documents to prove it. So the removal process from the website could take a minimum of 7 days to a maximum of 6 months.
Always remember, we work for your service and if there is any mistake in it, give us time. Hope we will be able to correct it ASAP.
For notifying or reporting any copyrighted element from our website, please follow the instructions below:
1. Prepare your proof of documents.
2. Send an email to katiacooper51[@]gmail.com
3. In the Title Section mention “Copyright element or Font Found”.
4. Give a detailed description in the email description section about what happened and mention the links of the copyright font or fonts.
5. Please also mention the font actual name, creator name, font actual source with your requested message. If there is more than one font please mention those links from our website with details.
6. Upon inspecting, we will require a minimum of 7 days to a maximum of 6 months to remove that font entirely from our directory and servers.
I hope you will politely point out our mistakes. Your love and cooperation are desirable.